Friday, July 30, 2010

Meet: Kreating Insecurities

Shana of Kreating Insecurities
Shana's blog
Shana's deviantart
Shana's etsy shop


About Shana:
(shay~na)
Hmmmm, what can I say... over all, I am pretty lame. I am 22 years old. I make dolls and other stuffs just to occupy my time. Also, I watch way too many cartoons! I live in the middle of nowhere... welp, that's about it!


At etsy:
Here you will meet the Insecurities, an odd assortment of kids with a number of peculiar hang ups.

All of my dolls are completely, and painfully, hand sewn by me with no help from a sewing machine.


Shana's creations for vvb events:

Alice
for Alice in Whatsitland


Blanca
for Werewolf Weekend


Mummy Maddie
for Mansfield Park Murder Mystery


Octopulley
for SteamBoyz


Penelope Pinion
for SteamPink


for Mad Men Mini-hoopla


~*~

* Special thanks to Shana - i loveeeeeee your schtuffff!

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu