Monday, August 29, 2011

Zombies on Monday

Grab some cookiezzzzzzzzzzzzzz
from the Zombie Cookie Jar and watch some of The Walking Dead Motion Comic.

The beginning of Robert Kirkman’s “The Walking Dead” graphic novel, featuring the voice of Phil LaMarr.

AND, here's a cool Animated Opening Credits video for The Walking Dead.

BTW: the tv show returns October 31 with 12-13 episodes - brainzzzzzzzzzzz

have you been watching the show?

BUT be on the lookout here for September Zombiessssssss...


  1. I LOVE The Walking Dead - am 'dying' for the
    new season to commence! ;D

    ps: A couple of the show's characters annoy me no end and I'm seriously hoping they become Z-chow soon lol

  2. That is one suhweeeet cookie jar! :D I seriously think they've been putting the show off too dang long considering it was a 6 episode season. Ah well. Gives those of us who experience below zero temps on Halloween something to do.

  3. So awesome! The only cookie jar I want more is a miniature TARDIS. I love the Walking Dead!! I can't wait for it to start up again. Yay for September Zombies!

  4. I am looking forward to it. I hope it will be the same, now that the director has left.

  5. I like the cookie jar, almost as awesome as my Zombie Lunchbox hat that I crotchet!


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu