Friday, August 26, 2011

The Friday 56: Mr. Softee by Mike Faricy

The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted at Freda's Voice.

If you want to play along, here are the rules:

Grab a book, any book.
Turn to page 56.
Find any sentence that grabs you.
Post it.
Add your (url) post in the Linky at Freda's Voice.


Mr. Softee
by Mike Faricy

PAGE 56: this is an ebook, so sentence is from location 56

I nodded at the smiling Barbie doll sitting up straight in the vinyl chair.


AND, here's a special offer...

--~ eBook Giveaway courtesy of author ~--

Win a copy of this ebook!

Open to all.

Offer ends: September 10, 2011

Check out those heels on the cover of this book!

Send me a link to a picture of a pair of funky high heels.

AND, leave your email (if I don't already have it)


Contest has ended - winner is here


Participant entries:

Krysykat picks...


* If it's your first time here, WELCOME!
and feel free to signup for my other current giveaways on my sidebar -->

* image sources of participant entries are in comments

* part of August Thrills-n-Chills event


  1. LOL too funny. Thanks for participating!

  2. I think this is a great line. I think it would make a good opening line, too.

    My Head is Full of Books

  3. I don't know about you but I think ow.


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu