Friday, August 5, 2011

The Friday 56: Golden Healer by Christine E. Schulze

The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted at Freda's Voice.

If you want to play along, here are the rules:

Grab a book, any book.
Turn to page 56.
Find any sentence that grabs you.
Post it.
Add your (url) post in the Linky at Freda's Voice.


Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress
The Amielian Legacy: The Stregony Sequence Book 1
by Christine E. Schulze

PAGE 56:

We have only two vulnerable places--our neck, and our heart, which must be run through with gold.

--~ eBook Giveaway courtesy of author ~--

Win a copy of this ebook!

Open to all.

Offer ends: August 31, 2011

READ an interview with Christine by Papercut Reviews and tell me something you found of interest.

AND, leave your email (if I don't already have it)


Contest has ended - winner is here



* If it's your first time here, WELCOME!
and feel free to signup for my other current giveaways on my sidebar -->

~!~ August Thrills-n-Chills schedule ~!~


  1. O I like! Quite true. If nothing else they are our most vulnerable spots.

  2. Thank you! edysicecreamlover18@gmailDOTcom

  3. Very intriguing excerpt.

    Here's mine:

  4. So true! Golden Healer, Dark Enchantress sounds like a potentially good read :)

  5. Ooh: Love that line! Now that's tempting.
    My friend, a quick note: I've stopped by many times in the past few weeks, but haven't been able to post a comment because Blogger & Internet Explorer have a glitch now that sends us into an infinite loop when we try to sign in via Google. Two fixes: Enable pop-up comments or offer the name-and-URL sign-in.
    For today, I moved over to Foxfire because I wanted to say hello and let you know how much I admire what you're doing here.
    Off to find out about this months Word & Question!

  6. I learned that most of Christine's works are fantasy and Christian fantasy for young adult and middle grade, which I think is great!
    jwitt33 at live dot com

  7. Thank you for participating Velvet!

  8. I found it interesting that the characters were based on her childhood crush of 7+ years. Thank you for the lovely giveaway opportunity.


  9. The characters of her books are based upon people she know.
    Thank you!

  10. I found it interesting that she writes Christian Fantasy for young adult and middle grade.



Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu