Wednesday, August 3, 2011

August Thrills-n-Chills: Vampires


Vampires are mythological or folkloric beings who subsist by feeding on the life essence (generally in the form of blood) of living creatures, regardless of whether they are undead or a living person. -per wikipedia

With vampire stories it comes down to either bites or fights.

IF you were a character in this popular genre, who would you be?

VAMPIRE...
Tears of a Vampire Prince
The First Krystine
by Christine Schulze


OR vampire SLAYER...
Victoria Gardella:
Vampire Slayer
(The Gardella Vampire Chronicles)
by Colleen Gleason
kindle edition is currently free
get yours


--~ eBook Giveaway courtesy of author ~--

Win an ebook of Tears of a Vampire Prince by Christine Schulze

Open to all.

Offer ends: August 31, 2011

TO DO:
Tell me if your character would be a Vampire or Slayer in a paranormal story?

AND, leave your email (if I don't already have it)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Contest has ended - winner is here

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

~*~

*image source artwork by Lori Earley - btw prints of her works are available

~!~ August Thrills-n-Chills schedule ~!~


11 comments:

  1. Purely for my own enjoyment I've been working on a vampire novel for a few years now, and my character is definitely the Vampire! It's an enjoyable challenge to imagine the world thru such a creature's perspective lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a vampire, I've always been fascinated!

    Vivien
    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire slayer? I'm just not a vampire girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a hard decision because I love vampires and vampire slayers. I would say my character would have be a vampire slayer. I like being the good girl. Please enter me in contest. Tore923@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would have to be a slayer - they are just so kick-ass! Vamps have unnatural strength, speed, etc., so it's nothing for them to be kick-ass, but a slayer is a normal human who just has extra kick-assedness, which would be uber-cool!!
    jwitt33 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's kind of a hard question because vampires are awesome and vampire slayers can totally kick-ass! But I've always loved vampires soo... Vampire it is!

    ruby95660[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vampire, definitely. I like siding with bad guys (that and the night-dwelling, blood-sucking action).

    advakramer (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vampire no Slayer, I don't think I can choose :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. My character would be a slayer out there trying to keep the peace and kicking ### fighting all the dastardly dudes :) Of course my BFF would be a vamp. LOL Thank you for the wonderful giveaway opportunity.

    dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be definitely a vampire!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would sort of have to have both, but I go with Slayer. (Are there no Thursday Next fans out there?!)

    kimi142002 (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu