Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dreaming Books - 6.22.11


Dreaming Books is a meme I started last year on my site to let you know what old, current or upcoming book(s) I'm excited for and dreaming to acquire someday *sigh*. The books are in keeping with my usual genre favorites - Jane Austen, steampunk, vampires, werewolves, YA and zombiessssss.

Similar to Waiting on Wednesday and On My Wishlist memes already out there. If you have a post for books on your "want list" feel free to send me your link in comments. I'd be interested in taking a peek into what you're dreaming of...

~*~

some Jane in June...

Definitely Not Mr Darcy
by Karen Doornebos
win this at Book Rat

-because: the titles just tickles me ;-D

~*~

some steampunk...
What Not To Fear
by Robert C. Roman

-because: it is the sequel to Fae Eye for the Gollum Guy which was a fun read with fairy godfathers

~*~

some zombies...

The First Days
by Rhiannon Frater

-because: it is being re-released in July!

~*~

* image source lady reading

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu