Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday - 12

I'm waiting for...

Undead Much
by Stacey Jay

Release date: January 21, 2010

-sequel to You Are So Undead To Me which will be featured during September Zombies week

Blurb from author site:
Even Zombie Settlers with Super Hot Boyfriends get the Blues...
A few months ago I was a normal girl with a normal life. But that was before my power to Settle the Undead returned and someone tried to kill me with zombies.

Now I work magic and practice kicking butt while trying to find time for pom squad and my boyfriend, Ethan, and trying NOT to think about how freaky my life has become. It can be tough. Still…things could be worse…

Oh yeah, right:

1. Feral new super-strong zombies. Check.

2. Undead psychic hottie predicting a zombie apocolypse. Check.

3. Earth-shattering secrets that could land me in Settler prison for life. Check.

4. Cheerleader vs. pom squad turf war threatening the end of the half time as we know it. Check.
I’m going to need therapy (and a cookie) if I live through the week. Unfortunately I’m learning that’s not something Zombie Queens can take for granted.

* Waiting on Wednesday
was created by Jill at Breaking the Spine

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu