Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Japanese Literature Challenge 3


Japanese Literature Challenge 3
hosted by Magical Mystical Teacher and Bellezza
July 30, 2009 and January 30, 2010
~~ completed ~~

It's confirmed. I am nuts. I'm joining another reading challenge. This would by the 5th one for this year.

Details:
Read one work of Japanese origin. It can be literature of course, but don’t feel confined to that. You may choose to read poetry, biographies, short stories or even manga.

My reading list:

Battle Royale by Koushun Takami

The Pillow Book by Sei Shonagon

Knowing me, I'll probably add a bit more to this list along with some movie-related reviews ;-D

************************************************
Not on my original challenge list:

Tokyo Zombie by Yusaku Hanakuma - my review

Asleep by Banana Yoshimoto - my review

*spotted this challenge on sidebar of Suko's Notebook


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu