Thursday, June 23, 2011

SteamBoyz coming in July


SteamBoyz
a virtual book event
interactive
steampunk driven
July 28-30, 2011


SteamBoyz = YA steampunk stories with (mostly) YA male protagonists

put the parasols away and
get your goggles!


Books featured:

All Men of Genius
by Lev AC Rosen


The Atomic Weight of Secrets
or The Arrival of the Mysterious Men in Black
-The Young Inventors Guild
by Eden Unger Bowditch


The Sky: The World
by Jessica McHugh


more to be revealed during the event

~*~

* curious? here's last year's SteamBoyz schedule

* image source cover of All Men of Genius by Lev AC Rosen

::= SteamBoyz schedule =::


13 comments:

  1. Will there be attractive boys joining us? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your events! I'll definitely be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi V! It's great to be able visit around again. I can"t wait for the next event. Off to check last year event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait......... Is it July 28th yet? *sighs and looks at watch* Over a month away :( I can wait, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting. I particularly like the title of The Atomic Weight of Secrets. Will check it out.

    Chemical Fusion

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stopped by from the blog hop
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting! I am just getting into SteamPunk, so anything new I can find is awesome.

    the imagine tree at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu