Thursday, August 27, 2009

Zombie Week Countdown continues


Zombie appreciation week countdown...

2 more days until September Zombies week begins!

Comment below and you can be eligible to win a copy of:

Zombie Haiku: Good Poetry for Your...Brains by Ryan Mecum.
-my review


+3 create a zombie haiku

+2 spread the word and mention this on your blog

+2 twitter about this

+1 comment on something zombie related
i.e. your favorite zombie movie or book or site, etc.

Offer ends: September 5, 2009


~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Contest has ended - winner is here
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

*image source: Blog of the Living Dead

4 comments:

  1. +3 Always I crave you
    Eternally in anguish
    I devour my love
    +2 You're linked my sidebar
    +1 I've commented on tons of zombie related stuff.
    I notice you're currently reading Kiss of Life, I can't wait to see what you think! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mentioned this contest on my blog yesterday, but I'll go back and include this link as well...
    +3 for a (new) zombie haiku:
    Are you ready for
    the zombie apocalypse?
    Please check yes or no.

    celialarsen(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm afraid I misconstrued your request to comment on "something zombie." I see now what you meant.
    My favorite zombie flick would be Shawn of the Dead. It was hi-larious! My favorite part was when Shawn was wandering around the city, just going about his daily routine, and there were zombies and dead bodies everywhere, but he didn’t notice because he was so entrenched in his rut. That and the part where he and the big guy whose name escapes me saw a zombie in the street and they were like, “Dada-dada-dada-da-dada-da-dada-dada-dada!” and the zombie would reply, “Uuhhhhn…” XD

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu