Wednesday, December 30, 2009

SRR Outlander Reading Challenge


SRR Outlander
Reading Challenge
hosted by JennJ
November 17, 2009 to November 17, 2010
signup & review links


Series Reading Order
:
books by Diana Gabaldon

1. Outlander
2. Dragonfly In Amber
3. Voyager
4. Drums of Autumn
5. The Fiery Cross
6. A Breath of Snow and Ashes
7. An Echo in the Bone
Optional: The Outlandish Companion

This is a series of time travel, romance and history is one I've been meaning to re-read and catch-up with for like, ever.

When I started with the series I read books 1 to 4 consecutively and then waited for the release of book 5 in 2001. Got book 5 and then started reading. I got to the third chapter and realized I wanted to re-read the previous books to get back in touch with who's who and what's what. Since then book 6 and 7 have come out.

Also, picked up the Outlandish Companion which I've poked through, but not seriously.

Next year will be a good time for another Outlander marathon of reading before I get too far behind. Plus, it will be more fun with others reading along.


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu