Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dearest Darcy dress

If books were dresses...

(a weekly post where I create fashionable wear with book cover art)

My Dearest Mr. Darcy
(third in the series)
by Sharon Lathan

Release date: January 1, 2010



I'm still in the Pride and Prejudice mode. ;-D

Description from amazon.com:
Married life is bringing out the best in the Darcys. Their mutual attentiveness brings readers into a magical world of love and wedded bliss.

Elizabeth is growing into her role as Mistress of Pemberley, and Darcy has mellowed under her gentle teasing and light-heartedness. Pemberley becomes a true home and a welcoming environment for loving family and friends.

The Darcys travel to the seaside, welcome their firstborn, celebrate their anniversary and second Christmas, and at every moment embrace the love gifted to them.

"I love you, my Elizabeth. You are my soul, my blood and bone, my very life."

Series:
Mr. & Mrs. Fitzwilliam Darcy: Two Shall Become One (Mr & Mrs Fitzwilliam Darcy)
Loving Mr. Darcy: Journeys Beyond Pemberley (Pride & Prejudice Continues)
My Dearest Mr. Darcy: An amazing journey into love everlasting

*** Blogosphere giveaway ***

Queen of Happy Endings is giving this book away along with some other books.

List of her giveaway books:
My Dearest Mr. Darcy by Sharon Lathan
Into the Wilderness by Sara Donati
The Scarlet Lion by Elizabeth Chadwick
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel

-offer ends January 31, 2010


*source for silhouette

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu