Sunday, December 20, 2009

Ohh La La! Award

Ohh la la! award
J'adore your blog!

Thanks to Heather of Gofita's Pages
and
Thanks to Zombie Girl of Crackin Spines and Takin Names


Now I must answer a few questions!

Where is your favorite place to read a book?
comfy couch

Bookmarks or dog ears?
bookmarks
- beware dog ear-ers: folding pages can cause it to tear later in its life

What is the best book you have read so far this year?
I'm picking two that are not part of a series.

for serious - The Road by Cormac McCarthy - my review

for fun - Random Magic by Sasha Soren - my review coming soon, but here's the book fashion dress

Do you like to snack while reading and if so, what is your favorite snack?
I like to have coffee or tea instead of eating a snack while reading.

Book borrower or book collector?
I do both.

Passing this to:

Celia of adventures of cecelia bedelia

Charlotte of The Book on the Hill

Colette of A Buckeye Girl Reads

Gnoe of Graasland

Elnice of Ellz Reads

J.T. of Bibliofreak

Meg of Yesterday's Tuna

Misty of Book Rat

Polish Outlander

Titania86 of Fishmuffins of Doom



 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu