Sunday, December 20, 2009

In My Mailbox - 23


Bought:

Preparing for a Fae special. I mentioned that I was highlighting fairies this month in my interview with Scarlett of From the Heart. Actually, it is flying to the month of February.

Faeries of Dreamdark: Blackbringer by Laini Taylor

Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston


Received from contest win:


Hello Punk Kitty
designed by fashion designer h. NAOTO

For my Hello Japan! mini-challenge in October, I won this Punk Kitty set! Oh, so pretty!

Thanks to Nat of In Spring it is the Dawn :-D

Coming to me soon from contest wins:


Beastologist
The Flight of the Phoenix
Nathaniel Fludd

Thanks to Rachel of Garden in my Pocket :-D






Battle of the Network Zombies
by Mark Henry
-book 3 in the Amanda Feral series

Thanks to Mark of Urban Fantasy Author, Zombie Enthusiast and Snark Sytlist :-D

I am one of two winners of Mark's ARC contest for this book.

Haven't read the Amanda Feral series yet? Then, pre-order the mmpb of Happy Hour of the Damned, or Battle of the Network Zombies and pick up a copy of Road Trip of the Living dead at the all new BARGAIN PRICE of $6.00 at Amazon


*** My Giveways ***
-these all end on December 31, 2009


*In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie. A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu