Monday, November 21, 2011

Guest: Lady Tory

Lady Tory
I am Victoria Elizabeth Alexandra Christiana, Her Grace the Duchess of Wyndham.

I am 17 years old and I'm visiting London for 'the season'. My father has purchased a cottage for us.

Unfortunately, we were unable to bring all our servants. I have only my handmaiden with me. Oh well, I suppose I will survive but it may be rough. I am pleased to make your acquaintance and hope to see more of you.

Lady Tory has found Elizabeth Bennet in the Pemberley Library with a book of poetry.

Who do you think is the author of the poetry book in Elizabeth's possession?

Bit o'sip sip gossip...

Did you know...

Jane Austen Made Me Do It
by Laurel Ann Nattress
a review copy is also currently available at Netgalley



* guest post is based on Pemberley Ball RSVPs

* image source gown for Lady Tory aka Donna

* image source Elizabeth Bennet

~~- Pemberley Ball schedule -~~


  1. Ah, if it's a wager you are after then I shall most certainly put my money on Lord Alfred Tennyson as our mystery poet! [though Poe would better suit my taste lol]

  2. I really couldn't guess - I'm terrible at guessing...i'd probably be some rascal to try to steal the book from her

  3. I think our dear Eliza Bennet Darcy has a passionate side and has chosen that rakish Lord Byron's work 'Childe Harold'.

  4. I think the author might be Shelly.


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu