Monday, November 21, 2011

Guest: Lady Tory


Lady Tory
I am Victoria Elizabeth Alexandra Christiana, Her Grace the Duchess of Wyndham.

I am 17 years old and I'm visiting London for 'the season'. My father has purchased a cottage for us.

Unfortunately, we were unable to bring all our servants. I have only my handmaiden with me. Oh well, I suppose I will survive but it may be rough. I am pleased to make your acquaintance and hope to see more of you.



Lady Tory has found Elizabeth Bennet in the Pemberley Library with a book of poetry.

Who do you think is the author of the poetry book in Elizabeth's possession?


~~!~~!~~!~~
Bit o'sip sip gossip...


Did you know...

Jane Austen Made Me Do It
by Laurel Ann Nattress
a review copy is also currently available at Netgalley


~~!~~!~~!~~


~*~

* guest post is based on Pemberley Ball RSVPs

* image source gown for Lady Tory aka Donna

* image source Elizabeth Bennet

~~- Pemberley Ball schedule -~~


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu