Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jane in June 2011

Jane in June
hosted by Book Rat
June 2011

In celebration of the Book Rat's Jane in June event, I shall be posting a few more Jane Austen posts and noting them below.

vvb's Schedule of events:
details and links will be filled in after posted
per usual links are also on the sidebar

Captain Wentworth's Boating Party

Darcy Aliens and France

Meanwhile, enjoy this dance scene from Becoming Jane:

My characters shall have,
after a little trouble,
all that they desire.
-Jane Austen in Becoming Jane


  1. I will be looking forward to your posts!
    Btw, thanks for that video. I love that scene!

  2. Aw, this is my favorite scene in the whole movie!! The moment when James McAvoy steps in makes my little heart flutter every time! :D

  3. Love the "Jane in June" idea and I'll try to write a post on my blog this year about "Pride and Prejudice"

  4. I watched that scene about a million times! :) I love it.

  5. Just watched that scene for the first time ever...thanks now I Have to go get the movie! ;)

  6. Love this scene! I am giving away a pre ordered copy of Jane Made me Do it by laurell Nattress at http://booktalkswithcharla.blogspot for the Jane In June event!


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu