Saturday, May 1, 2010

Alice created by vvb

Alice
created by vvb

My embroidery stab of Alice doing a funderwack head spin.


Funderwhack

The uncontrolable movement of dance that exudes out of your body from all of the fun you are feeling.

I am feeling the uncontrolable urge to break out and funderwhack!

This feels like a good day to funderwhack.

-urban dictionary

S P O I L E R A L E R T : this is a snippet from the Alice in Wonderland film (2010)



*** Alice Book Giveaway ***

If you haven't already, signup for the giveaway of Alice in Wonderland and Philosophy edited by William Irwin and Richard Brian Davis.
Hurry, offer ends tomorrow!

~*~


This concludes my Alice muchness for the day.

Join me this afternoon for Masked Ball events
posts start at 1pm PDT
with a historical fiction novel giveaway at the end



~*~


* image source masked ball

* part of Simply MAD About Alice (see schedule)

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu