Tuesday, February 15, 2011

PeekAbook: The Karma Club



First sentence teaser from: The Karma Club by Jessica Brody

I can tell you right now, it's all Karma's fault.

~*~

PeekAbook:



Excerpt from Jessica's blog post:
Karma in Action: How Deepak Chopra Appeared in My Book Trailer
by Jessica Brody

The book trailer for The Karma Club launched only yesterday and already the question I've been asked several times over is: "How did you get Deepak Chopra to cameo in your book trailer?"

I had a feeling this question might come up. So I thought I'd do a quick blog about it.

I'll start by saying, I don't believe in accidents. Nor do I believe in coincidences. I believe the universe lines up exactly the way it's supposed to and this story is more proof of that than I'll ever need.


Read the complete post.

~~*!~~ Book Giveaway courtesy of author ~~!*~~

signup to win this book


-o0o- love potion schedule -o0o-


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu