Saturday, February 5, 2011

Book Fashion: Karma Club

If books were dresses...

(a post where I create fashionable wear with book cover art)

The Karma Club
by Jessica Brody
Hardcover: available now
Paperback release date: May 24, 2011

Description from amazon.com:
Madison Kasparkova always thought she understood how Karma works. Do good things and you'll be rewarded, do something bad and Karma will make sure you get what you deserve.

But when Maddy’s boyfriend cheats on her, nothing bad comes his way. That’s why Maddy starts the Karma Club, to clean up the messes that the universe has left behind. Sometimes, though, it isn’t wise to meddle with the universe. It turns out Karma often has plans of its own.

--/=/=-- Book Giveaway courtesy of author --=\=\=-

The Karma Club
by Jessica Brody

Open to all.

Offer ends: Feb 27 --> Extended to Febuary 28, 2011

TO DO:

Visit Jessica's site and leave her a comment - let me know which post.

AND, leave your email (if I don't already have it)


Extra goodies:
Jessica is happy to send free autographed book plates to her readers.
Details here.

Jessica also hosts Free Book Friday where you can signup for various book giveaways every Friday.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Contest has ended - winner is here

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

* source for silhouette

-o0o- love potion #3 schedule -o0o-


23 comments:

  1. Sometimes I just can't say no to books so entering ;)

    blodeuedd1 at gmail dot com

    Posted here
    http://jessicabrody.blogspot.com/2010/12/karma-club-book-soundtrack-track-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment on the life undecided trailor-first photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds really good, and I love that cover; her eyes are very cool. Thanks for the giveaway, V!
    I commented here: http://jessicabrody.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-life-undecided-trailer-first-photos.html
    I think you know how to reach me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is a little *gasp* short.

    ;-)

    Commented here; http://jessicabrody.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-life-undecided-trailer-first-photos.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for a book!! :P
    Love the premise!!!
    *adds to list*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,
    I commented here:
    http://jessicabrody.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-life-undecided-trailer-first-photos.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I commented on the film option post.

    lesly7ch(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this feature of yours. The Karma Club has been getting a ton of exposure. I love the author's blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like a great read!
    I left a comment on the "My Life Undecided Trailer - FIRST PHOTOS!" post.
    (that looks great too!)

    aimeelavalle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ditto, Vii. I also left a comment (#11) under "My LIfe Undecided Trailer" post. This sounds so good, gotta get! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here: http://jessicabrody.blogspot.com/2010/11/love-under-cover-in-france.html

    educhico AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I left a comment on "My Life Undecided Trailer - FIRST PHOTOS!"

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. woot, thank you! :D Left a comment on "
    My Life Undecided Trailer - FIRST PHOTOS!"

    ReplyDelete
  14. I left my comment on the post 'My Life Undecided Trailer - FIRST PHOTOS!'

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds like a fun book! I left a comment on the post "My Life Undecided Trailer - FIRST PHOTOS!"

    entrelibros_blog at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was intrigued by the title and then the trailer sealed the book. What an entertaining book!!!

    CarolNWong(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I commented on the My Life Undecided Trailer - first photos post
    bingomamanorma(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Commented on The Story of the Karma Club Book Soundtrack. Thank you so much for the contest!

    cc932005 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I left a comment on http://jessicabrody.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-life-undecided-trailer-first-photos.html

    Thanks!

    Misha
    mishamary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've posted on The Karma Club Book Soundtrack - Track List!
    petra_socaciu(at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. http://jessicabrody.blogspot.com/2010/11/love-under-cover-in-france.html

    catarina(dot)magoito(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  22. http://jessicabrody.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-life-undecided-trailer-first-photos.html

    39.5susy AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Posted here - http://jessicabrody.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-life-undecided-trailer-first-photos.html

    chloe.hope.bookie(at)gmail(dot)com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu