Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Word and Question: sunshine

Today's C A R N I V A L E events take us outside to the gaming booths.

Fancy a ring toss?

How about spinning the colorful lighted up wheel for a prize?

A-ha, this booth has a word game...


sunshine is shadowed
she speaks of days from the past
whispers in the clouds


Care to play a round?

Participants: (using my word)

Sunshine reflecting
Off your smile, blinding me to
truth, your soulless eyes

-AimeeKay of Reviews From My First Reads Shelf

Word & Question #16
Word: sunshine
Question: Why do I even listen to you?
This round's host: Shredded Cheddar

Playing Poetry game created by Shredded Cheddar. As I love Haiku, most of my entries will be such. Join in first Wednesday of the month! details here

* image source

* this entry is October Trix-n-Treatz event themed.


  1. Love these Word & Question games :D

    Maybe I'll go *mosey* on over to Shredded Cheddar's corral and join in [hard to quit the western speak, dagnabit hehe]

  2. Sunshine reflecting
    Off your smile, blinding me so.
    The truth, your soulless dark eyes.

    K, think thats kinda working as a haiku!

  3. +JMJ+

    That was my question, and it was kind of sarcastic (Sorry!), but you've given it an unexpectedly sincere answer. The woman being described sounds like someone truly worth listening to! =)

    The W&Q 16 post is up, by the way, so you can link up and let everyone else know about your latest haiku. And now I apologise again for posting it a week late. =(

    M.A.D. -- Things have been slow and highly disorganized on my blog lately, but I hope to get my act together by next month (or to get another host for W&Q), so I do hope you decide to join the game then. =)

  4. I finally got here, since I got my own poem up at long last.. I so admire your ability to say so much under the constraints of the haiku form. My style (as you will have figured out) is bouncy and long-winded. I agree with Enbrethiliel; I just want everybody to "hush!", so I can hear what is being whispered.


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu