Saturday, March 19, 2011

keyhole: spray


Alice finds another kind of play going on behind this keyhole...

Spray by Harry Edge

Description from the amazon:
A group of teens sign up for an assassination game on the streets of a big city. Their weapons: pressurized water guns. It’s meant to be a game, a sport. But for some, it’s more than harmless fun. To win, they’ll use any means necessary.

Two hundred players. Three weeks of tense cat-and-mouse action. Every stalker is being stalked and only one player will be left standing. No one will be the same.

Through multiple points of view, Harry Edge puts readers right in the middle of the action—watch your back!


--~ Book Giveaway ~--


Win my ARC copy.

Open to all.

Offer ends: April 10, 2011

TO DO:
What was the last sport or interactive running game you participated in?

AND, leave your email (if I don't already have it)

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Contest has ended - winner is here

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

~^o^~ Alice in WhoLand schedule ~^o^~


16 comments:

  1. The last sport I played faithfully was volleyball. However I was on track & field as a girl in school.
    As for interactive games... does Wii count? Tennis is all I've played interactively. And boxing at Playdium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last sport I participated in was a game of flag football on our last bbq day with friends. Loved it!

    Vivien
    deadtossedwaves at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last sport? Basketball. :)

    Precious
    precious_shusky@yahoo.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I participated in a 3km Marathon race in February.

    aikychien at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last sport I played was volleyball with my friends.
    Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg is it bad i can't remember. it was in my school days after all. lots of netball.

    however, i did kick a ball round in the park and run after my nephew today.

    k_anon[at]hotmail[dot]co[dot]uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does pool count as a sport? Otherwise it was bowling, a very long time ago. Unless wii games count then I was bowling a lot more recently.


    aimeelavalle@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I played tag with my nephew and his friend about 2 days ago. The little children waited till I was out of breath then they tackled me, apparently they changed it from tag to tackle The Aunt.

    Morganlafey86@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The last sport I participated in would be badminton!

    chibipooh(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forced to do cross country at school. 3km run = hell.

    jessicamariesutton@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The last interactive game I played was a flag football game of my store versus another store in the district. We lost, but it was fun.

    the imagine tree at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Volley ball is the last sport I participated in.

    dl(dot)love(dot)freedom(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The last sport I participated in was a friendly match of Basketball with my condominium friends last Saturday!
    juanma-98@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The last sport I participated in was soccer, I suppose. :)

    kah_cherub@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. The last sport I played was baseball. I had to give it up when I started working in the evenings and on weekends and never started again.

    swaggirl01 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu