Friday, March 18, 2011

keyhole: the friday 56

Alice ventured an eye into this keyhole...

The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted at Freda's Voice.

If you want to play along, here are the rules:

Grab a book, any book.
Turn to page 56.
Find any sentence that grabs you.
Post it.
Add your (url) post in the Linky at Freda's Voice.


Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakthrough
by Ruth Pennebaker
signup to win this book

PAGE 56:

She liked it like that, when she was invisible.


* If it's your first time here, WELCOME!
and feel free to signup for my other current giveaways on my sidebar -->

* part of Alice in WhoLand event


  1. Sometimes it's better to be like the fly on the wall. Great 56!
    Thanks for participating and putting it in the fab event. Love seeing it through the keyhole.

  2. Ooh, very interesting -- seen this one around and been curious -- the cover is so cute!

  3. O I sometimes wish I could be invisible for a moment or so. Great teaser :>

  4. Interesting! I have now this book on my wishlist.


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu