Thanks to Sullivan McPig of Pearls Cast Before a McPig
Congratulations, you’ve won the honor of being Worth Your Weight in a ‘Gator Battle!
The award was created in honor of (at least according to them) the real stars from “Alien Tango”. No, not Katherine “Kitty” Katt or Jeff Martini. Alliflash and Gigantagator, Alligators Extraordinaire!
The “Worth Your Weight in a ‘Gator Battle Award” is only given to the wily, the brave, and the cheeky, so get down with your bad self, you’re deemed worthy to run with the A-C’s!
Now you get to spread the awesome by nominating other bloggers who would also be worth their weight in a ‘gator battle. Battling ‘gators is not for sissies or wimps -- only the strong survive -- so choose wisely!
Your mission details:
1. Slap the graphic on your blog post.
2. Give link props to the person who gave you the award (don’t rile a ‘gator fighter -- it’s dangerous).
3. Spread the awesome and nominate five (5) other bloggers who you think will be worth their weight in a ‘gator battle.
4. Let the recipients know they’ve won this honor on their blogs.
5. Last but not least, shoot Gini Koch an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know you’re worthy of running with the A-C’s (put “Worth My Weight” in the subject line!) by sharing that you’ve been nominated and telling her which other bloggers you nominated, and she’ll enter you into the “Worth Your Weight” Contest. Keep reading to find out more details and what the loot is below.
Of course, you can choose to ignore your awesomeness, but then you’ll never have a chance to nab your own A-C or win the loot. And you know you want both.
Contest runs from Wednesday, February 1, 2011 through Monday, February 28, 2011.
Contest prize and details here.
Passing this on to:
Audra of Unabridged Chick
Blodeuedd of Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell
Freda of Freda's Voice
Kelly of I Work For Books *g*
MAD of Mary Ann DeBorde Writes (and Reads!)