Saturday, November 27, 2010

HP7 part 1 (2010)


Harry Potter and the
Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (2010)


Directed by: David Yates
Screenplay by: Steve Kloves
Based on novel by: J.K. Rowling

Quickie storyline:
Things start off dark for Harry and continues to be so as the story continues. Very action packed film with struggles within the trio that is Harry, Hermione and Ron. The film ends in a good cliffhanger. But we knew that was coming.

Caught my fancy: Landscapes

Loved the outdoor scenes filmed in Wales and Scotland.



What caught your fancy in this first film?

Don't forget: your comment counts towards the CSN grabaway which ends tommorow.

Hufflepuff House
Movie Re-Watch Party

where the butterbeer flows freely
and the garlic chips are aplenty


7 comments:

  1. What caught my fancy in this film besides the gift from Dumbledore to Harry, was what you learned about the invisible cloak.

    I have to say this was my least favorite Harry Potter movie and frankly I pushed through watching it just so I can say I've seen the whole story. I was highly bored and really disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did like that place were they filmed, the one from the pic. What a sight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping to see this movie tomorrow (because I'm finally not working!!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved how there were so many funny parts. I was laughing so hard at heaps of this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping to see it next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The landscape in that picture looks so beautiful, I'd love to see Deathly Hallows but haven't been able to yet. Probably not until it comes to rental LOL

    In the first HP movie, my jaw dropped when I saw the dining room at the school, well - the entire place was sooooooo awesome! But I wanted to go there myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't wathced this movie yet, but I so want to!!
    I'm sure it was epic!!! XD

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu