Friday, November 12, 2010

Hufflepuff House Party: CSN Grabaway


Lean up against your upholstered headboards while you re-watch all of the Harry Potter movies.

Join the Hufflepuff House Party Movie Countdown...

Nov 13: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)
Nov 14: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (2002)
Nov 15: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004)
Nov 16: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005)
Nov 17: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)
Nov 18: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009)
Nov 19: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 (2010) - this one requires a field trip to the local theatre

What would you grab for the nightly event?

Popcorn bowl


Blankie


Stuffed animal


-+- CSN Grab Giveaway -+-

Prize: $100 gift certificate from CSN stores - so you can get your grab above

Open to US and Canada only.

Offer ends: November 28, 2010

TO DO:

1. Tell me which of the above you would pick and include your email address.

2. Each night I will post up about the movie-of-the-night. You must comment on at least 2 movie posts. You can earn extra points towards the CSN Grab Giveaway if you comment on the other posts - up to 5 points extra.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Contest has ended - winner is here

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

* prize courtesy of CSN stores
With such selection, savings and service, many have said that CSN Stores is the best-kept secret in online shopping.

Hufflepuff House
Movie Re-Watch Party

where the butterbeer flows freely
and the garlic chips are aplenty
~ schedule ~


16 comments:

  1. That's a tough one. I would get the blankie for myself and the stuffed animal for my son.
    twoofakind12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I would love the animal blankie :)

    suitejuju(AT)gmail(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to grab the popcorn bowl and the blankie, need to get comfortable and ready to stay happily there for a long time (cause who can stop with only one movie).

    jlynettes @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably a blankie. I love curling up to a good movie. :)

    dragonzgoil at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely the popcorn bowl. What's a movie without popcorn, after all?
    Hazelxdragon at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would grab a blankie :)
    throuthehaze at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's easy, I would grab the Blankie for me and my little chihuahua.

    jellybelly82158 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would grab a blankie and get all snuggly!Thats what I always do when watching Harry Potter
    jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would grab a blankie - in fact, I need a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be all over the popcorn bowl.... it's already warm in here.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would grab the popcorn bowl.
    marlenebreakfield(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely the popcorn bowl :)
    Morganlafey86@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gotta grab the blankie, still a little kid at heart (plus my rotten kitty loves to snuggle lol) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely the blankie! I love to cuddle up and watch movies! I don't know if this requires separate comments, but I commented on all the HP posts! Thanks for the giveaway!

    eemoody77 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu