Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (2007)


Harry Potter
and the Order of the Phoenix
(2007)

Directed by: David Yates
Screenplay by: Michael Goldenberg
Based on novel by: J.K. Rowling

Quickie storyline:
Action packed episode with Harry and friends spouting fighting spells left and right. And Voldy gets all wet!

Caught my fancy: Pensieve

In Dumbledore's office is a very interesting piece of furniture.


The Pensieve is an object used to review memories. It has the appearance of a shallow stone basin, into which are carved runes and strange symbols. It is filled with a silvery substance that appears to be a cloud-like liquid/gas; the collected memories of people who have siphoned their recollections into it. Memories can then be viewed from a third-person point of view.
- per Harry Potter wikipedia




What caught your fancy in this first film?

Don't forget: your comment counts towards the CSN grabaway.

~*~

* image source pensieve1, pensieve2

Hufflepuff House
Movie Re-Watch Party

where the butterbeer flows freely
and the garlic chips are aplenty
~ schedule ~


9 comments:

  1. Good choice. I like the Room of Requirement, it's very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't even finish watching this one. I don't know why, it felt... kind of forced. And don't even get me started on Voldemort wearing a *suit*, of all things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found kreacher the most interesting! He made me pity him and want to hit him at the same time! :O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely missed this movie. I will have to go rent it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny that well that sees things is what I would have picked, though I didn't know to call it a pensieve. I just remember watching the film and thinking I wish I had one of those.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so hard to say what I liked the best since I loved the whole thing...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a toss up between the scene with Tonks changing her appearance and the fight at the Ministry with all the prophecies falling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The fight at the Ministry was epic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd forgotten what is was called, but I loved the pensieve too! I also liked the fight at the Ministry!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu