Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pemberley Ball 2011 next month!

S A V E
THE
D A T E !

PEMBERLEY BALL
November 14-19, 2011

- an interactive blog party
- a Darcy love-fest
- prize trinkets


Time-travel with me to the sights and sounds of the Pemberley Ball during the Regency period. Along with our beloved Mr. Darcy, you may encounter classic and not-so-classic Pride and Prejudice characters. However, you will be in for a smashing time!


Until then enjoy this Mr Darcy reading...


Matthew Macfadyen (Mr Darcy in 2005 P&P film) reads the first proposal passage from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

A N D

Join me for...

Talk Like Jane Austen Day
on October 30, 2011


~*~

* image source for event badge

* revisit the past Pemberley Ball 2009, 2010
* want to participate with a guest post? email me: vvb32 at yahoo.com

~~- Pemberley Ball schedule -~~


22 comments:

  1. Ooooh! This sounds right up my alley! Looking forward to it :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I will need a reprieve from NaNo... what a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like great fun! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for feeding my Austen obsession. I just hope my computer isn't still acting up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enchanting - I want to watch one of the Austen movies today! yes I think I shall!

    Pabkins @ Mission to Read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must save this date, perhaps I should mark it on my calendar? Do I even have a calender? Ummm... I guess I'll use a post -it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be there Velvet, but I'm from modern era. Is it ok for me to gate crash?

    My Darcy Vibrates…

    ReplyDelete
  8. I certainly enjoyed last year's Ball.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to partaking. Today is the date, right? Will it start soon? Very excited!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking forward to the ball. I will be taking a cue from Miss Bingley in dress.
    http://leiacostuming.stormtrooperprincess.com/fashioninfilm/pride-prejudice.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. The link to my gown: http://img.3d-stuff.ru/images/imagemryr.jpg

    Hands off, everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, Stellectric! (I didn't mean to sound cranky with my dress. It is just so gorgeous.) :)

    ReplyDelete