Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pemberley Ball 2010: Book List

Complete List of Books featured and mentioned
subject to change - until end of event


A Darcy Christmas by Amanda Grange

Bargain with the Devil by Enid Wilson

Darcy and Fitzwilliam by Karen Wasylowski

Fire and Cross by Enid Wilson -my review

First Impressions by Alexa Adams -my review

Jane Austen's Guide to Good Manners
: Compliments, Charades & Horrible Blunders by Josephine Ross

The Legacy of Pemberley by Rebecca Ann Collins

Mr. Darcy's Diary by Amanda Grange

Phantom of Pemberley by Regina Jeffers

The Other Mr. Darcy by Monica Fairview

The Perfect Bride for Mr. Darcy by Mary Simonsen

Vampire Darcy Desires by Regina Jeffers -my review

Non-Janes:

A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin -my review

Being Jamie Baker by Kelly Oram

Clockwork and Corsets by Regina Riley aka Tonia Brown -my review

Random Magic by Sasha Soren -my review

To Nourish and Consume by Ryan O'Reilly -my review

~~- Pemberley Ball schedule -~~


 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu