Friday, July 15, 2011

The Friday 56: Happy Birthday to Me


The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted at Freda's Voice.

If you want to play along, here are the rules:

Grab a book, any book.
Turn to page 56.
Find any sentence that grabs you.
Post it.
Add your (url) post in the Linky at Freda's Voice.

~*~


Happy Birthday to Me
by Brian Rowe

PAGE 56: i have the ebook version, so sentence is from location 56

I stayed awake and daydreamed I was seventeen again, when all was right in the world.

~*~

Ahhhh, seventeen!

What fond memory do you have when you were that age?

I remember the amazing feelings of freedom and independence when driving around in my very own car.

~*~

* stay tuned: giveaway for this book will appear during the rrRoad Trip event, July 24-27

* If it's your first time here, WELCOME!
and feel free to signup for my other current giveaways on my sidebar -->

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu