Friday, July 29, 2011

Advert: Soulless

Edward notices this announcement after reading the short story. It looks like something his sister would fancy...

Soulless: The Manga
Vol. #1 from The Parasol Protectorate
by Gail Carriger
Release date: March 2012
Available serialized through Yen Press online now


* image source manga first page

* image source newspaper advert

::= SteamBoyz schedule =::


  1. Ooh la la, c'est bon, c'est bon!

  2. Lovely - and had no idea it was out there. Now, have it on a list to order for the library. Thank you!!! :)

  3. Maybe I should give this a try -- it'd be my first manga...

  4. It's so interesting to see which books get turned into graphic novels and manga. I have Soulless on my bookshelf. I should probably pick it up!

  5. Can't wait to get my copy in March!*_*

  6. The artwork looks beautiful - The Parasol Protectorate is good choice for a graphic novel!


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu