Saturday, June 20, 2009

Favorite YA Couples


Sometimes the romantic in me is sooo touched with certain couples I come across in novels. There are just certain elements of how they treat each other or how the chemistry between them sizzles enough for me to appreciate.

I'm going to start making a list of those who really grab me. I'm starting with the books I've reviewed thus far for this blog and will just add on as moves me.

Current Fave YA Couple:
Jacinda and Will
Firelight by Sophie Jordan - my review


~*~

Bella and Edward
Twilight
by Stephenie Meyer - my review

Bianca and Lucas
Evernight
by Claudia Gray - my review

Ginny and Harry
Harry Potter series
by J.K. Rowling - my review

Grace and Sam
Shiver
by Maggie Stiefvater - my review

Jessica and Lucius
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side
by Beth Fantaskey - my review

Janie and Cabel
Wake
by Lisa McMann - my review

Katniss and Peeta
Hunger Games series
by Suzanne Collins - my review

Scarlet and Damen
Ghostgirl
by Tonya Hurley - my review

~*~

* *source of couple pic

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu