Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fairy Tale HOP

FAIRY TALE HOP
April 26 - May 1, 2012
hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer
and vvb32 reads
complete HOP list

For this HOP, I wanted to share my current favorite fairy tale character...

Snow White
from Snow White and the Huntsman
directed by Rupert Sanders
film to be released: June 1, 2012

In a twist to the fairy tale, the Huntsman ordered to take Snow White into the woods to be killed winds up becoming her protector and mentor in a quest to vanquish the Evil Queen.



Yessssss, the tough girl version. This is one of those films definitely on the to watch list for the year.

How about you?

~*~

AND now for the HOP giveaway...

Another tough gal...

Cloaked
by Alex Flinn

I’m not your average hero. I actually wasn’t your average anything. Just a poor guy working an after-school job at a South Beach shoe repair shop to help his mom make ends meet. But a little magic changed it all.

It all started with the curse. And the frognapping. And one hot-looking princess, who asked me to lead a rescue mission.

There wasn’t a fairy godmother or any of that. And even though I fell in love along the way, what happened to me is unlike any fairy tale I’ve ever heard. Before I knew it, I was spying with a flock of enchanted swans, talking (yes, talking!) to a fox named Todd, and nearly trampled by giants in the Everglades.

Don’t believe me? I didn’t believe it either. But you’ll see. Because I knew it all was true, the second I got CLOAKED.


--~ Book Giveaway ~--

WIN a copy of this book!

Open to all.

Offer ends: May 1, 2012

TO DO:

VISIT Alex's site and tell me something of interest you found there.

AND include your email (if I don't already have it)

ALSO, feel free to signup for more of my Fairy Tale related giveaways on the sidebar!

NOW, on to some hopping...


~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Contest has ended - winner is here

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu