Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Bookish Bingo Challenge

Bookish Bingo Challenge
April to June 2014
hosted by Great Imaginations
details here

Just joined this book challenge which looks like a fun, random and whimsical. But most of all, manageable in regards to my reading pile.

The Rules:
Sign-ups close on April 9th.

All reading and reviewing must fall between April 1st and June 30th.

One square per book. For instance, Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater is both the first in a series, and a YA book, but it can only count for one square.

Extra entries can be earned with multiple bingos or by filling out the whole card!



Books read:

GOT BINGO! 5/31/14 - on the diagonal and horizontal (last row)

Square - Strong Parent-Child Relationships
The Witch of Belladonna Bay
by Suzanne Palmieri
my review

Square - Featuring Recovery
Jane's Melody
by Ryan Winfield
-deals with grief
-deals with parent/friend of an addict
my review

Square - About Plants or Wilderness
Kissed
by Kimberly Loth
-features roses
my review

Square - Set in California or Florida
Your Perfect Life
by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke
my review

Square - Zombie
Zombie, Indiana
by Scott Kenemore
my review

Square - Made into a movie
World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War by Max Brooks
my review

Square - Child Narrator
The Meaning of Maggie by Megan Jean Sovern
my review

Square - Set in High School
(some scenes)
Love and Other Foreign Words by Erin McCahan
my review

Square - A Romance
Whip Smart: Lola Montez and the Poisoned Nom de Plume by Kit Brennan
my review

Square - Flower on Cover
Medusa by S.D. Hines
my review

Square - Starts with S, P, R, I, N, or G
The Shadow Queen by Sandra Gulland
my review

Square - Yellow cover
Going Over by Beth Kephart
my review

Square - Birds on Cover
Ocean City Lowdown by Kim Kash
my review

Square - Green Cover
Little Miss Bronte Wuthering Heights by Jennifer Adams
my review

Square - 1st in a series
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
my review

Square - Spring Release
The Terminals by Michael F. Stewart
my review

Square - A New To You Author
Jet Black and the Ninja Wind by Leza Lowitz and Shogo Oketani
my review

Square - YA Book
Jane by April Lindner
my review

Square - Written by a Woman
Runaway by Aubrey Kendall
my review

~*~

* discovered this challenge at A Flurry of Ponderings

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu