Saturday, April 11, 2020

Bookshops Challenge


Bookshop in the title is an automatic draw.

I am going to keep track of bookshops I read on this post (on-going self-challenge).

The Bookshop of the Broken Hearted
by Robert Hillman
Historical, Jewish, Australia | my review | my rating: 5

The Bookshop of Yesterdays
by Amy Meyerson
Contemporary, Mystery | Goodreads | my review | my rating: 4

The Little Paris Bookshop
by Nina George
Contemporary, France | my review | my rating: 4

The Little Bookshop on the Seine
by Rebecca Raisin
Chick-lit, Christmas, Paris | Goodreads | my review | my rating: 5


Midnight At The Bright Ideas Bookstore
by Matthew Sullivan
Mystery, Thriller | Goodreads | my review | my rating: 4


~*~

* image source: The Bookshop on the Heath
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu