Saturday, December 22, 2018

Lovely Books and Things - 12.22.18

Lovely Books and Things
My Weekly Books and Films Update

Linking up with:
Stacking the Shelves (details)
Sunday Post (details)
Mailbox Monday (details)

~*~

HAPPY THINGS:

1. Receiving unexpected help in times of need

2. Sharing a gelato with friends

3. Packing that last box for a move

~*~

It has been a very light week for books and films for me as I am in the midst of the logistics of a major house move from a 2 bedroom house to a small one bedroom in-law apartment affectionately now being called the hobbit house. Wish me luck!


~*~

Library:

Scrappy Little Nobody
by Anna Kendrick
-Memoir, Humor
Amazon | Goodreads

LISTENING to the audio version which is read by Anna, one of my favorite actors.


~*~

*image source: Bilbo's house (here)

* comment and TELL me what you have acquired for your shelves recently

Thanks for stopping by :-)
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu