Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Happy Mail: Book Box Subscriptions pt3

Happy Mail
Book Box Subscription Reviews
part 1 (here) | part 2 (here)

~*~

Once Upon A Book Club
(every month)
$34.99 (plus shipping)
details | my boxes

Includes:
- newly released book (adult or YA -you pick)
- 3-5 individually wrapped gifts - will have page numbers attached to them and are strategically designed around something that is mentioned in the book. Readers are not meant to open the gift until they have reached that particular page.

My two-bits:

Instead of a subscription I opted for a one-time gift box to review. I like the premise of the gifts matching things in the story.


~*~

Chatterbox
(every month)
Free (if you win the giveaway)
from Keep Turning the Pages Goodreads group (here) | my boxes

Includes:
- newly released book
- 3-5 items related to the story

My two-bits:

Pretty good deal if you are a winner of this box.


~*~

* Please note that subscription prices may have increased since this was posted.
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu