Sunday, January 21, 2018

Blog All About It Challenge

Blog All About It 2018
Blogging Prompt Challenge (details)
hosted by The Herd Presents
January to December 2018

Each month there's a different prompt that you can interpret as you'd like then create a blog post around it.

I like how this challenge is open to interpretation and flexible on timing.

The Prompts:

January-- Winter: linkup | my post
February-- Red: linkup | my post
March-- Favorite Scent: linkup | my post
April-- Art: linkup | my post
May-- Organize: linkup | my post
June-- Growl: linkup | my post
July-- Spirit: linkup | my post
August-- Beginning: linkup | my post
September-- Escape: linkup | my post
October-- Trees: linkup | my post
November-- Truth: linkup | my post
December-- Shine/Sparkle: linkup -tba | my post

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu