Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Fall Film Festival 2017: Bonus Round

The Fall Film Challenge: BONUS ROUND
October 15 to November 30, 2017
hosted by Quirky Pickings | details | facebook group
MY MAIN CHALLENGE picks (here)

Gonna work on the bonus round...

THE RULES:
if you have seen the twenty-five films selected for your original list for this year, you are eligible to compete in the bonus round. this one's a bit more complicated than normal. i've chosen twenty-five television series, past and present. for each program, choose a film which stars an actor or actress who has appeared on that show at least once. that individual does not have to be a member of the main cast.

THE CATEGORIES: (and my picks)

AND feel free to let me know your thoughts on any of these films.

one. above suspicion.
Thusitha Jayasundera, The Foreigner (2017)
imdb | my review | my rating: 4

two. the big bang theory.

Kaley Cuoco, A Million Ways to Die in the West (2014)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

three. the crown.

Anna Madeley, Brideshead Revisited (2008)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

four. downton abbey.

Lily James, Baby Driver (2017)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: 4

five. elementary.

Chasten Harmon, Paterson (2016)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

six. firefly.

Alan Tudyk, A Knight's Tale (2001)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

seven. game of thrones.

Iain Glen, My Cousin Rachel (2017)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: 5

eight. how i met your mother.

Cobie Smulders, Killing Gunther (2017)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

nine. it's always sunny in philadelphia.

Danny DeVito, Tin Men (1987)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

ten. judging amy.

Siena Goines, Flight of the Living Dead (2007)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

eleven. knight rider.

David Hasselhoff, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (2017)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: 4

twelve. lethal weapon.

Chin Han, Ghost in the Shell (2017)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

thirteen. ally mcbeal.

Justin Theroux, American Psycho (2000)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

fourteen. ncis.

Liza Lapira, Crazy, Stupid, Love. (2011)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

fifteen. outlander.

Graham McTavish, Creed (2015)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

sixteen. parenthood.

David Denman, Logan Lucky (2017)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

seventeen. dr. quinn, medicine woman.

George Furth, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid (1969)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

eighteen. rizzoli and isles.

Tina Huang, Drive (2011)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

nineteen. sex and the city.

Amy Sedaris, Chef (2014)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

twenty. true detective.

Travis Hammer, Frank (2014)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: 4

twenty-one. the unusuals.

Jeremy Renner, The Bourne Legacy (2012)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

twenty-two. veep.

Gary Cole, In the Line of Fire (1993)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

twenty-three. the west wing.

Allison Janney, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

twenty-four. the x-files.

Donna Yamamoto, 50/50 (2011)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba

twenty-five. the young pope.

Diane Keaton, Annie Hall (1977)
imdb | my review: tba | my rating: tba


4 comments:

  1. I'm still working my way through the film challenge. Lol. I really want to see My Cousin Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, tough challenge. I do like what choices you picked since most I've never seen and in some cases heard of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen any of these films, apart from Annie Hall. Thanks for the heads-up.

    I highly recommend City Island. Loved it.

    Oh, and of course Billy Elliot, Overboard, House Sitter, The Next Three Days ... (I could go on and on for the next three days!) I love movies.

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu