Saturday, May 23, 2015

Books On The Nightstand Bingo

Books On The Nightstand
Summer Bingo
Memorial Day (May 25) – Labor Day (September 7)
details | Goodreads group

The Books On the Nightstand is hosting a 2nd annual Summer Bingo challenge. As I have been loving the quarterly Bookish Bingo card challenges, I decided to add another card for the summer session.

Here's what the randomizer came up for me:


Looks a bit more challenging and will take me out of my comfort zone in some cases!

Books read:

Square - Self-Help
You're on Your Own (But I'm Here If You Need Me):
Mentoring Your Child During the College Years by Marjorie Savage -my review coming soon

Square - Western
Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman -my review

Square - Currently on the non-fiction bestseller list
Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown -my review

Square - Child on Cover
The Red Sun by Alane Adams -my review

Square - with Time Travel
The Witch of Bourbon Street by Suzanne Hayes Palmieri -my review

Square - By an author of a different gender
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter -my review

Square - Published before 1970
Ross Poldark by Winston Graham -my review

Square - Romance or Love Story
Longbourn by Jo Baker -my review

Square - Set in another country
Pieces by Maria Kostaki -my review

Square - Red Cover
Us by David Nicholls -my review

Square - With a protagonist/narrator over the age of 50
Worthy by Catherine Ryan Hyde -my review

Square - Six Words or More in Title
Young Jane Austen: Becoming a Writer by Lisa Pliscou -my review

Square - With a number in the title
Eight Hundred Grapes by Laura Dave -my review

Square - A non-human main character
El Deafo by Cece Bell -my review

Square - Nonfiction
Extraordinary Tales From A Rather Ordinary Guy by Ed Marx -my review

Square - Animal in Title
A Rant of Ravens by Christine Goff my review

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu