Sunday, April 5, 2015

Bookish Bingo Challenge: Spring

Bookish Bingo Challenge
Winter: April to June 2015
hosted by Great Imaginations (details)

I'm hooked!

I am joining this bingo challenge again - fourth one.

The Rules:

Read read read!

-You may include one DNF.
-Remember, one square per book.
-Books do not have to be reviewed

~*~


~*~

Books read:

Square - Horror
Outpost by Ann Aguirre -my review --coming soon

Square - We Need Diverse Books
A Boy Like Me by Jennie Wood -my review

Square - Anthology or Collection
Finder, Vol. 04: Talisman (Finder #4) by Carla Speed McNeil -my review

Square - Yellow Cover
I Take You by Eliza Kennedy -my review

Square - Green Cover
Paperweight by Meg Haston -my review

Square - Classic
Right Ho, Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse -my review

Square - Memoir
The Year My Mother Came Back by Alice Eve Cohen -my review

Square - Illustrated cover
The Sculptor by Scott McCloud -my review

Square - Parental Relationships
Bittersweet by Kimberley Loth -my review

Square - Historical
Wolf Winter by Cecilia Ekback -my review

Square - Plants on cover
Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll -my review

Square - Dark Contemporary
Bear Witness by Melissa Clark -my review

Square - Murder Mystery
The Last Policeman by Ben H. Winters -my review

Square - Aussie Author
Darkness by Ciye Cho -my review

Square - April release
Blue Sun, Yellow Sky by Jamie Hoang -my review

Square - Parallel Universes
Years and an Ocean by Jo Noelle -my review

Square - WWII
Mademoiselle Chanel by C.W. Gortner -my review

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu