Monday, February 20, 2012

Movie: with little people

Are you missing a sugar cube?
How about a pin?
No worries, it's not a ghost.
It could just be the Borrowers doing their thing...

The Secret World of Arrietty (2010)

I saw this over the weekend and really enjoyed this gem!

based on the book...

The Borrowers
by Mary Norton

Definitely, one to add to my reading pile as I have not yet read it. Have you?

-+0+o+ YA Paranormal Activity schedule +o+0+-


  1. I want to see this movie! I haven't read the book, but I think I remember it being talked about when I was younger.

  2. when I was a wee lassie, back in elementary school, Mary Norton's "Borrowers" books were my favorite reads! I would love to see this movie :D

  3. I had no idea it was based on the Burrowers! I must watch it at once!

  4. I watched the movie, but haven't read the book. Anyway Hayao Miyazaki is a "guarantee of quality". >_<

  5. My brother would blame the Borrowers when things went missing in our house when I was little. I want to see this!

  6. So glad to hear it's good. I totally want to see it.

  7. My mother read the Borrowers books to us when we were little, and I can't wait to see this film! I love everything Miyazaki, but this one promises to be extra good.

  8. I loved the book when I was little and I remember seeing a few movie adaptations to it also, so I really want to see this movie :)


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu