Thursday, September 26, 2019

Blog All About It: Crunch

Hollow Kingdom
by Kira Jane Buxton
-Dystopia, Humor, Zombies | Goodreads

READ: with favorite crunchy snack - Cheetos

So, I was forced to bring in the big guns: Cheetos, those delectable, radioactive poofs.
-chapter 5, page 27



CRUNCH SIGHTINGS:

Hunger
A Memoir of (My) Body
by Roxane Gay
-Memoir | Goodreads

I can still remember the crunch of it beneath my bare feet as I snuck out the next morning.
-chapter 26



On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous
by Ocean Vuong
-Literary, Poetry, LGBTQ | Goodreads

"I don't need to read," you said, your expression crunched, and pushed away from the table.
-chapter 1, page 5



EAT:

Cap'n Crunch cookie
from Jane on Fillmore


LOL:

Cap'n Crunch's
Halloween Crunch
Ghosts Turn Your Milk GREEN!

~*~

* part of the Blog All About It Challenge (here)
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu