Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Camp ToB 2019

Camp ToB 2019
summer reading program (details)
from the Tournament of Books

I am really digging the selections from the Tournament of Books. I am creating another self-challenge and reading through this list.

Reading list:

American Spy
by Lauren Wilkinson
-Historical, Mystery, Africa | Goodreads | my review | my rating: 4

Black Leopard, Red Wolf
by Marlon James
-Fantasy, Africa | Goodreads | my review: DNF

Bowlaway
by Elizabeth McCracken
-Historical | Goodreads | my review | my rating: 4

Daisy Jones & the Six
by Taylor Jenkins Reid
-Historical | Goodreads | my review | my rating: 4

Lost Children Archive
by Valeria Luiselli
-Literary | Goodreads | my review | my rating: 5

Trust Exercise
by Susan Choi
-Literary | Goodreads | my review | my rating: 5


Camp ToB 2019 Reading Schedule:

June 5: Bowlaway, first half
June 12: Bowlaway, second half
June 19: Daisy Jones & the Six, first half
June 26: Daisy Jones & the Six, second half
July 3: VACATION
July 10: Lost Children Archive, first half
July 17: Lost Children Archive, second half
July 24: Trust Exercise, first half
July 31: Trust Exercise, second half
Aug. 7: American Spy, first half
Aug. 14: American Spy, second half
Aug. 21: Black Leopard, Red Wolf, first half
Aug. 28: Black Leopard, Red Wolf, second half
Sept. 4: Summer champion announced - Lost Children Archive by Valeria Luiselli
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu