Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Dystopia Reading Challenge

Dystopia Reading Challenge
January 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
hosted by Corner Folds and My Soul-Called Life
(details & signup)

~*~

Because I want to finally get a move on and work on my dystopia pile, I decided to give this reading challenge a go.

I was also taken by the Bingo feature ;-)

~*~

Update schedule:
» March 16th - First Quarter Update
» June 15th - Second Quarter Update & Giveaway
» September 14th - Third Quarter Update
» December 14th - Challenge Wrap-Up & Giveaway

I will work towards earning a Recruit badge - Read and review 1-5 dystopian books.

NOTE: I plan to start this list in November.

All Our Wrong Todays
by Elan Mastai
-SciFi, Time Travel
Amazon | Goodreads | my review-coming

Battle Royale
by Koushun Takami
-Dystopia, YA, Japan
Amazon | Goodreads | my review -coming


The Book of the Unnamed Midwife
by Meg Elison
-Sci-Fi, Post Apocalyptic
Amazon | Goodreads | my review -coming


The Book of Etta
by Meg Elison
-Sci-Fi, Post Apocalyptic
Amazon | Goodreads | my review -coming

The Book of Joan
by Lidia Yuknavitch
-Dystopia
Amazon | Goodreads | my review-coming

The Handmaid's Tale
by Margaret Atwood
-Feminism, Dystopia
Amazon | Goodreads | my review-coming

The Natural Way of Things
by Charlotte Wood
-Dystopia, Feminism
Amazon | Goodreads

Oryx and Crake
by Margaret Atwood
-Dystopia
Amazon | Goodreads | my review -coming

The Year of the Flood
by Margaret Atwood
-Dystopia
Amazon | Goodreads | my review -coming

MaddAddam
by Margaret Atwood
-Dystopia
Amazon | Goodreads | my review -coming

The Vestige
by Caroline George
-Dystopia, YA
Amazon | Goodreads | my review


~*~

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your bingo card! Hope you get some great reads during the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this would be fun, but the Bingo part makes it even better. Good luck, Velvet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Bingo card!! Girl, you'd better be checking off ZOMBIES with something juicy (ewww ... zombie juice lol) that I'll be dying (heh heh) to put on my wish list ;D

    Funny thing tho, I've been scouring goodreads & amazon this morning for some delicious new-to-me dystopians to get my hands on so can't wait to see what all you come up with - Have Fun!!<3

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu