Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts - 4.21.16

Thirsty Thursday and Hungry Hearts
hosted by (un)Conventional Bookviews (details)

A meme to share some food and/or drink quotes found in current reads.

Meternity
by Meghann Foye
-ChickLit
Amazon | Goodreads

Quote:
"Hey, I'm thinking of hitting the ramen spot for some takeout on my way home now. Wanna join me? You look like a girl who could use some soup."
-chapter 3, page 41


=====> In San Francisco, I love going to Genki Ramen. Although I grew up with the store bought Top Ramen (DIY soup mix), I did not truly appreciate a good ramen until last year. Getting it fresh is the best. The broth can be amazing.

My favorite (to date): Garlic Tenderous Rib Ramen



~*~

* image source: Rib Ramen

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu