Friday, May 22, 2015

Gone for You by Jayne Frost

Gone for You
by Jayne Frost

Find out more about this book and author:
Amazon
Goodreads
Website
Facebook
Pinterest
Tumblr
Twitter @jaynefrostbooks

Just released: April 28, 2015
Publisher: Sixth Street Press
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Paperback: 139 pages
Rating: 4

As the guitarist for the rock band Caged, I know the rules: no relationships. No complications. Leave ‘em willing when you go, but always go. Besides, it’s not like I’m ever in one place for more than a few days at a time. As the next hottest thing out of Austin, the band and me are riding the wave, and the music is all that matters.

Until her…

Lily Tennison has “complication” written across her beautiful face. But I can’t get involved. The timing’s all wrong. But she’s under my skin, and I can’t resist her troubled eyes and sweet smile. And I do have a little time to kill. Not much, just a few days in Dallas.

So I’ll scratch the itch and move on, like I always do.

Simple, right?


My two-bits:

A hot and steamy romance with the modern rock vibe that turns out to be more than a quickie.

This one takes you into the life of a rock band member who falls in love with a non-groupie, college student. Although there is a bit of unpleasantness with former lovers, this romance turns out sweet.

What is different and the most interesting to me in this story is that it is told from the perspective and thoughts of the male main character, Cam.

~*~

* review copy courtesy of publisher

 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu