Anyone can play along!
Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here's mine, which I just started reading...
by Karen Wrighton
Amazon | Goodreads
Gently the tendrils of amber liquid arched around her and slowly began to explore her face and limbs. As with the others, the liquid began to bubble, gently at first but then furiously.
-kindle, chapter 1, location 603
about the book:
Sara Carson did not believe in life after death, Heaven, Hell or even reincarnation. However, what she didn't know was that some of us are special. For some of us, death is just the beginning of our next great adventure. Sara Carson was one of those special people, and her most incredible journey did not begin, until the day she died. A magical début novel that will leave you breathless.
I also wanted to share a couple excerpts for this book as I am currently part of its blog tour:
"Rose's response was swift, a perfectly executed block action accompanied by a clear
command. The effect was instantaneous and dramatic, a blinding white energy stream
flowed from her potens ring, transforming instantly into a rapidly moving wall of light which knocked Ash off his feet, lifted him up and carried him at great speed across the Arena.
Goldin's hand shook as he retrieved his staff. He had never seen a novice perform a blocking
spell with that much power."
"Rose regarded them all, her eyes swept the crowd taking in every detail; every child's tiny
fist, every open sore, each hollow of every emaciated body and the hopelesss, helpless
shadows that clouded every pair of eyes."
* does this peak your interest? then stay tuned as i will give my review later this week
AND, check out the book tour schedule for goodies here
* feel free to let me know what you are currently reading in comments