Sunday, December 4, 2011

Book Nooks - 3

Book Nooks
*Every weekend*
Founder: Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
Show us something pretty!


In keeping with the Jane Austen theme, we find ourselves at Northanger Abbey.

I imagine even reading in the brightly lit plush hallways would be as comfy as on a couch.

Were I in this room, I would take reading breaks looking at the artwork in the room or out the window at the gardens.

And who do we see?

Why it's Catherine! She's reading the latest gothic novel don't you know.



  1. Wouldn't this be wonderful?! Hot chocolate, a cozy knitted throw and a scary zombie book would make it pure heaven!! ;D

  2. Cute! I can see it all in my mind's eye now :)

  3. For the holidays I'd have to have my pumpkin spice latte! So pretty!

  4. A wonderful place! I can totally imagine myself reading there.

  5. Love Catherine! She's such a reader. I've been working on shelving my immense collection of books and I came across my copy of Northanger Abbey. I didn't realize I have such a gorgeous edition. =O)

    Here's a link to an image of the cover at AbeBooks: It's gorgeous! Of course, that image doesn't do it justice. ;O)

  6. hmmm its so big and open - I want cozy!


Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu