Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Armchair Autumn Travel

Armchair Autumn Travel
September to December 2020


Starting out my trip with this while sitting in a virtual airport...

The Jetsetters
by Amanda Eyre Ward
Contemporary, Chick-lit | Goodreads | my review
Countries in this story include:
Greece
Malta
Italy
France
Spain

ASIA
NEPAL: The Snow Leopard by Peter Matthiessen - my review

EUROPE
DENMARK: The Tenant by Katrine Engberg - my review
FRANCE: The Book of Lost Names by Kristin Harmel - my review
SWEDEN: Beartown by Fredrik Backman - my review

MIDDLE EAST
Israel: The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kidd - my review

SOUTH AMERICA
Mexico: Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia - my review
Argentina: Furia by Yamile Saied Méndez - my review

AFRICA
Ghana: His Only Wife by Peace Adzo Medie - my review

OCEANIA

NORTH AMERICA
California, Los Angeles: The Bookshop of Yesterdays by Amy Meyerson - my review
California, Los Angeles: The Last Story of Mina Lee by Nancy Jooyun Kim - my review
Virginia: Blacktop Wasteland by S.A. Cosby - my review

And when all is said and done with this travel interlude, I will catch a ride on...
The Last Flight
by Julia Clark
Thriller, Mystery | Goodreads | my rating: 4

my two bits: Really engaging with a good pace for a thriller mystery read. I liked how the switcheroo trope played out.

~*~


* header image source: Compartment C Car 293 by Edward Hopper
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu