Saturday, June 27, 2020

Yarn Along - June

Yarn Along
hosted by small things
details | June links

On the first Wednesday of each month, knitters, and a few crocheters as well, link up and share what they are knitting along with what they are reading. The link up remains open all month long.

~*~


Knitting:
Yarn: Wool and the Gang - Billie Jean (Indigo Denim and Washed Out Denim)
Needles: 6.5mm / US 10.5

Working on the last piece (sleeve) before putting together a summer cardigan. But, I ran out of yarn this week. Argh!

This is my first go at something knitted other than a scarf. Exciting.

I will post final cardigan here when done.

Reading:

I'm Still Here: Black Dignity In A World Made For Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
Long Bright River by Liz Moore
The City We Became by N.K. Jemisin

Not my norm. I am reading three books. A chapter or two per book per day.

Since the start of Shelter in Place in March my reading has been off. Short attention span. Keep getting distracted with the latest news and Covid-19 count. Thus, short reading stints.

~*~

* first spotted at Reviews from the Stacks
 
Imagination Designs
Images from: Lovelytocu